Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's THIRSTday (night)!

Thank you to David Etkin for starting a meme on his blog, {Eat the Book}. Today is Thursday/ THIRSTday: A beverage and a book.
 
 
 
My THIRSTday post each week is going to have a twist. One of my best friends, Karan Witham-Walsh, is an incredibly talented artist and makes pottery in her very own studio. She also teaches ceramics at a local high school. We decided to pair our passions: books and pottery! My beverage will be featured in her amazing designs.
 
 
 
Right now I'm starting The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman for my book club. This book has been on my bookshelf for awhile, so I'm excited to read it.  The only problem is, I have to finish it by Monday!! 
Check out the beautiful mug!  You can find it on Karan's Etsy site. Here is the direct link:   Shino Wheel Thrown Mug.  She sells lots of beautiful, durable, amazing pottery there, so you can order the mug, or anything else you find and love, for yourself!! Enjoy your tea.  Freezing rain is falling outside here!

No comments:

Post a Comment