Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Book Birthdays!

Some great new titles were published this week!  I can't wait to read and share them!

 
 
Scaredy Squirrel Goes Camping
 
 
 
Hide and Seek (Capture the Flag, #2)
 
I got a box of signed copies of Hide and Seek from Kate Messner's Skype visit for my students yesterday.  Two of them already finished and came in today so excited about it!  They loved it even more than Capture the Flag.  I asked them why, and they said it was so full of adventure and action.  They loved the exotic setting.  One boy was very excited about the machete!
 
 
Relish: My Life in the Kitchen
 
Write This Book: A Do-It-Yourself Mystery
 
 
When the Butterflies Came
 
I just read a post on Nerdy Book Club by the author of this book that made me want to read it!
 
Genie Wishes
 
Another Nerdy Book Club post about this one!  Sounds great!
 
This Is What Happy Looks Like
 
Life After Life
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment