Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Favorite Audio Books - Young Adult and Adult

Yesterday I posted my favorite middle grade audio books.  Today I want to share my favorite young adult and adult audio books for your summer travels!! 

YOUNG ADULT
 
 
Narrated by Khristine Hvam
 
 
Narrated by Khristine Hvam
 
Legend | [Marie Lu]
 
Narrated by Mariel Stern and Steven Kaplan
 
 
Narrated by Rebecca Lohman and Sunil Malhotra
 
 
Narrated by Morven Christie and Lucy Gaskell
 
Every Day | [David Levithan]
 
Narrated by Alex McKenna
 
Curveball: The Year I Lost My Grip | Jordan Sonnenblick
 
Narrated by Luke Daniels
 
The Absolute Value of Mike | Kathryn Erskine
 
Narrated by Noah Galvin
 
Delirium | Lauren Oliver
 
Narrated by Sarah Drew
 
 
Matched: Book 1 | [Ally Condie]
 
Narrated by Kate Simses
 
ADULT
 
 
 
Narrated by Jeff Harding
 
 
 
Narrated by Christopher Even Welch
 
 
Narrated by Bill Bryson
 
The Night Circus | Erin Morgenstern
 
Narrated by Jim Dale (Yes!  Jim Dale!)
 
 
 
Narrated by Lee Smith
 
 
Narrated by Charlotte Parry
 
What are YOUR favorites?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment