Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nonfiction Wednesday

Thanks to Kid Lit Frenzy, I made a goal to read more children's nonfiction this year which I will be featuring on my blog every Wednesday.
 
 
The nonfiction I read this week:
 
Frog Song
 
 
 
I've seen this on several Mock Caldecott 2014 lists.  I love frogs, so I was practically a fan of this book before I even read it. The gorgeous, detailed illustrations, onomatopoeia, and text style and shape made me even more of a fan. The Darwin Frog is my favorite! God sure is creative. Kids will love this book.
I posted this video when I reviewed The Mystery of Darwin's Frog  by Marty Crump and Steve Jenkins.  Since Darwin's Frog is written about and illustrated in Frog Song, I'll post it again!
 
 
What nonfiction did YOU read this week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment