Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Slice of Life Story Challenge #31 - Celebrate Achieving Goals

 


It's time for the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!  

My theme for the Challenge is CELEBRATE.

    Wow!  It's the end of March!  I can't believe we've made it to the end of a 31 day writing challenge.  I have to be honest - I struggled sometimes!  I was determined to finished all 31 days, but my writing muscles were definitely atrophed, and at times...sore from the exersion.  It reminded me that writing is a practice that requires just as much grit as any other difficult, but rewarding endeavor.  I was happy to participate, though, and enjoyed visiting old friends from SOLSCes from the past and meeting new friends. There were so many amazing posts - poems, lists, videos, photo journals, stories, and more.  Thank you, everyone, for all your talent, thoughts, musings, perspectives, and gifts.  It was a journey, for sure!

     Today, I celebrate the Slice of Life community and achieving goals!




6 comments:

  1. Yay for another challenge completed! I agree that this year was a struggle some of the time. Hooray for the grit of persevering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful to read your words again, even if I didn't get here as often as I would have like. I think that is the downfall of the challenge - so many posts and so little time! But I am thankful for the time I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing an Assignment is something that can't be ignored during your Degree and that’s why we are here to help you. Our Assignment Writing Services UK give you an impeccable quality of work. This is one of the biggest reasons for which you should take our service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog! I enjoyed reading your post. The information shared here is quite helpful. I'd like to inform you about our Vikalp Rehabilitation Center, a crucial part of the CCAA Trust that was founded by Mr. Pradeep Goyal on October 1, 2003. Its aim is to help people to get rid of addiction. At Vikalp we make sure that we provide best quality treatments to all. Our employees are equipped with the skills and information needed to address addiction-related societal and intercultural issues. Rehabilitation centre in Ghaziabad has successfully treated patients. Contact us today to avail the best services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again here and apricate that. You share really amazing and different challenge with us. Thanks a lot for sharing this article with us. Now it's time to avail https://zapshutters.co.uk/" for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liked your blogs and hope to read more in the future. And achieving the goals can be very good for everyone but most people don't try much t achieve them . Now it's time to avail Interior Painting Services in Fort Worth TX for more information.

    ReplyDelete