Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's THIRSTday!

Thank you to David Etkin for starting this meme on his blog, {Eat the Book}. Today is Thursday THIRSTday: A beverage and a book.


 
I've been posting a book I'm currently reading with my friend Karan's pottery holding a beverage.  Today, though, a student gave me the cutest mug for Valentine's Day, so I had to feature that!
 
 
I started reading The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate to three of my classes this week.  They are so excited to hear this amazing 2013 Newbery Award winner!!  I had to buy a new copy with its sticker on it!
 
I also started reading aloud Bigger Than a Bread Box by Laurel Snyder to my fourth class this week since I read The One and Only Ivan to them earlier in the year already.  They are already hooked!
 
 
 
Come back next week to see another of Karan's pottery pieces!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment