Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Slice of Life Story Challenge # 23 - Celebrate the Magnolia

 



It's time for the 14th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge!  

My theme for the Challenge is CELEBRATE.


     Today , it was 70 degrees in Cincinnati, Ohio!  What a joy it was to walk outside without a jacket, the warm breeze feeling balmy.  When I left the house this morning, my favorite tree was still holding its blossoms close to its heart.  All winter, the fuzzy sweater buds, looking like pussy willows, stay warm and cozy.  Then one day, they decide to burst open.  Today was the day!  It truly felt like spring had arrived.  It's amazing what spring does to my mood.  It makes me feel lighter, happier, more hopeful.  Thank you, tree!!  Thank you, spring!

     Today, I celebrate our magnolia tree!  (And frost....STAY AWAY!)




No comments:

Post a Comment